Air Emissions Testing Technician
Monday – Friday, days
Available some weekends
Entry Level Air Emissions Testing Technician.
- Oil & Gas, Refining, Chemical, Gas Processing, Gas Compression
- Air Emissions Testing Technician (This job is in the environmental field).
- Apply theory and principles of environmental engineering to modify, test, and operate equipment and devices used in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental problems, including waste treatment and site remediation, under the direction of engineering staff or scientists.
- May assist in the development of environmental remediation devices.
- Record laboratory or field data, including numerical data, test results, photographs, or summaries of visual observations.
- Perform environmental quality work in field or office settings.
- Produce environmental assessment reports, tabulate data, and prepare charts, graphs, or sketches.
- Collect and analyze pollution samples, such as air or groundwater.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A valid TX driver’s license, for travel is required.
- Willing to travel – 50-70% of the time
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work at heights from 25 to 175 feet all OSHA Safety Compliant structures.
- Background in Environmental or similar a plus.
- 2-year technical college or greater is preferred but not mandatory.
- Candidate will be trained on all aspects of the position prior to being sent out on projects
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test. [Convictions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis; convictions will not necessarily bar candidates from employment opportunities]
DeNovo is an integrated product and services provider. By applying our wide range of expertise in the fields of Air Testing, Operations, Engineering, and Regulatory Compliance, we can ensure quality service resulting in environmentally sound, safe, and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
DeNovo Global Technologies, Inc.
17902 East Strack Drive
Spring, Texas 77379