Engines and Turbines
DeNovo specializes in providing engine and turbine testing services including:
- Initial Performance Test Audit to ensure the manufacturer guaranteed emissions match actual emissions
- Initial Permit Compliance Test for exhaust flow, moisture, particulate matter (PM), NOX, CO, CO2, O2, SO2, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs)
- Periodic Performance Test Audits for monitoring NOX, CO, CO2, O2, SO2, and VOC mass emissions
- Compliance Testing to ensure emissions meet State and Federal Requirements under 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart GG, 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart JJJJ, 40 CFR Part 63 Subpart ZZZZ (RICE MACT), Operating Permit Requirements, and Air Permit by Rule (PBR)
- Pre and Post Catalyst Performance Testing
- Engine Optimization Research and Development
All of the DeNovo mobile laboratories are equipped with California Analytical 600 and 601 series Instruments. Technologies include: Chemiluminescent (NOx), NDIR (CO, CO2 & SO2) Paramagnetic (O2), FID ( VOC’s), FPD ( H2S ) and FTIR (Exotic compounds). Real time data acquisition is performed with the use of Dasylab data control, and analysis software. At the conclusion of each test run, Dasylab records real time trend graphs for each analyte.
A test summary is compiled for each unit tested that compares collected data with permit parameters and creates an instant pass or fail analysis. DeNovo provides the Performance Test Summary to the client before leaving the facility.