Air Testing Services are critical to guaranteeing the protection of your employees, the surrounding community, and the environment near your business. DeNovo provides our clients with superior Air Testing Services in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
DeNovo specializes in:
- Stationary Source Testing (Monitoring & Modeling)
- CEMS Certification, RATA, & CGA
- Field GC & FTIR Technologies
- Trial Burns (Hazardous Municipal, Sludge, & Medical Waste Combustors)
- BIF Compliance Testing
- Ambient Air (Tracer & Toxins Monitoring)
- Title V & Emission Factor Development
- Equipment Diagnostics & Certification
- Odor Identification & Control
- Parametric Monitoring Approaches / Validation
- Meteorological Testing
For a full list of Analyses and test methods available from DeNovo, please click here.
DeNovo’s mobile laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation and PLC based control and data acquisition systems, designed to provide superior project services for our clients. Each trailer is able to support a wide range of CEM based or manual method oriented test programs. The range of projects supported includes the following:
- Pipeline IC – Engine / Turbine Testing
- Gas Plant / Amine Treatment Units
- Relative Accuracy Testing
- Engineering Studies
- CEM / PEM Installation-Certification
- Unit Compliance
- VOC Specification
- Trial Burns
- Capture / Destruction Removal Efficiency
(Don’t see your unit listed?
Contact us to see what DeNovo can do for you.)
DeNovo Global Technologies, Inc.
17902 East Strack Drive
Spring, Texas 77379